Job Role: Software Development Engineer in Test
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Participate in functional and product design reviews, provide feedback and incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Develop and implement automated tests for functionality, load, and performance.
- Create and execute tests on new features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of developers, Systems QA, release engineers, architects and program managers. Be a strong advocate for quality in our software and process.
- Improve our testing and automation infrastructures, define test plans and effective automation.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Any Discipline
- Minimum 1 years of experience in programming in python
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux.
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience working on shell scripting
- Minimum understanding of networking concepts and web technologies such as HTTP, DNS, TCP / IP.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of expertise in developing automation framework.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in working with SQL/Couchdb.
- Knowledge in the area of Storage technology and/or Cloud computing.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Passion to understand, learn, and dissect new technologies quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://akamaijobs.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/software-development-engineer-in-test-6254 →